Again, my six pictures are not from my own garden, which incidentally, is not at all interesting. Instead, these pictures are from the biggest site I work at. It is many acres, with some very big features.
1. Big lawns are acres of turf. The kid in front of the building in the distance shows how big the building and lawn is. This is the biggest of three big lawns.
2. Big trees are very common here. These are coastal redwoods. There are also big Douglas firs and ponderosa pines.
3. Big water features are not constructed backyard fountains or koi ponds. This is Bean Creek, which flows into Zayante Creek less than half a mile away. It is more than a hundred feet below where the picture was taken.
4. Big shovels are necessary for working in such big gardens.
5. Big garden sheds and big garden carts made by Dodge, Ford and Chevrolet are also very important.
6. Big insects are quite at home in such big gardens.
This is the link for Six on Saturday, for anyone else who would like to participate: