The camellias are STILL blooming! They may not bloom profusely, but they have been blooming for quite a while. I do not know how many different cultivars are here, but there are more than I can fit into just six pictures. There are six more for next week, although two might be the same. They are the dark pink or red camellias. For this week, we have two light pink and four white camellias. I did not get any picture of the sasanqua camellias. I have not seen reticulata camellias or any other specie here.
1. This clear pink camellia is probably my least favorite of these six, only because it is a bit too casual for my taste.
2. This clear pink camellia looks more refined. I really like this form.
3. Now we have white, my favorite color, but the bright yellow stamens in the middle make this casual camellia look like a fried egg.
4. I happen to prefer this fluffier white, with less prominent stamens.
5. Wow! This one really looks yummy!
6. Now my favorite; so simple, and so white, although, the camellia in the previous pictures actually looks yummier!
This is the link for Six on Saturday, for anyone else who would like to participate: